Friday, May 10, 2013

Well Rounded



I should apologise to you, having not contributed to the blog at all this week. The best part of working in a team is that the pressure to keep things running is taken away when there is a busy week ahead.

Finally, I had time to spare, so decided to go on a much needed photography wander. I had planned to go out for a meal with my family, so incorporated my photography wander into this. I caught a bus to the town centre in the late afternoon, and spent some time photographing nature, rush hour, and the harbour. After my meal, I then photographed a sculpture; you’ll get to see this tomorrow.

I took macro filters with me, just in case, and I’m glad I did! I found a group of small, perfectly round flowers and decided to try and capture detail in these. I managed it successfully, but decided to edit my image in Photoshop, to improve them beyond the capabilities of my camera. I increased brightness and contrast, increased saturation and sharpened the image. I’m really pleased with how it’s turned out. I’ve missed my photography; especially the blog!!!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment