Saturday, June 15, 2013

Delicate



I love this time of year, because the yellow flower of the dandelion has gone, and the seeds are left behind. Their seeds are very good for many things- wishes, telling the time, and of course, photography!

This is another photo I took on my photography wander a few days ago. I’m amazed that I managed to take this photo; it’s incredibly hard to hold a D-SLR with one hand!!! However, I’m pleased with the result, especially how sharp it is!! This is one of those amazing photos that you feel wasn’t successful, but looks great on a laptop screen!

I haven’t edited this image, as I was really pleased (but surprised) at the result. I also tried to blow the seeds away, but I’m not convinced with these images. I shall edit them and see.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment