Sunday, June 9, 2013

High Flyer


This is a photo from the main day of the festival. Bradley Stoke Radio was given the role of overseeing the main arena, which saw a Taekwondo display, a tag rugby match, and the fore-mentioned falconry display.

As part of the finale of the Taekwondo display, the instructor jumped of four students, and split a piece of wood on the other side. I used my wide-angle lens and continuous drive mode, as I didn’t want to miss my shot. I managed to get a few, but this image was my favourite.

I cropped the photo, as I had used a wide angle, and the background distracted attention from the focus of the photo. I also increased the contrast and sharpened the image.

The community festival is one of the biggest events on the town calendar, and is a great way to see local groups.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment