Thursday, April 5, 2012

Community radio- at it's best!!!


I am lucky enough to live in a community where there’s always something going on! I’m part of a community group called Bradley Stoke Radio (BSR). We are all volunteers and have our own roles but generally happily help out wherever needed. I’m one of the presenters but I like to do a bit of everything if I get the chance!
Today I joined our Outside Broadcast team at a promotional event, I mostly accosted people with BSR leaflets and it wasn’t the sunniest of days, but it was a lot of fun and the bubbles were a nice touch, even if I’m not at the age for which they are intended!!!
Mat’s off on holiday at the moment so I’m afraid for most of the next week you’ll have to put up with me!!

Oh, and if you fancy a listen, Friday nights at 6pm is a good time…. ;)
Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment