Friday, April 27, 2012

Snapshot to olden times



I took this photo while I was wandering around our local countryside. Fortunately I had managed to borrow Bex' DSLR today. For this photo I decided that instead of using the black and white setting like the last few posts, I would use the digital sepia filter and I think it worked very well! The sepia filter makes the photo look vintage and it really emphasises the old farm buildings. There isn't very much contrast but I think that is a good thing in this particular photo as a lot of contrast would spoil the effect of the sepia digital filter.

I love old farm and industrial buildings, they always look great in sepia. Have you tried any filter effects on your cameras? If not then have a go and you might get some fantastic results!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment