Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello World!


This will, with any luck, be our first post of many!!!
Allow us to introduce ourselves- two lucky idiots who have managed to acquire an SLR. We normally fill our days by wandering round our local area and hopefully getting lucky with some shots jumping out at us. We’ll try to bring you some close ups of the world around us and perhaps a few random pictures like this!

First off, I’m Bex, I have a strong passion (perhaps obsession!) for photography. I’m in love with my camera, an Olympus E-500. ­My favourite shots are the ones that show the most detail, showing things that you wouldn’t often see at first glance. However, I do love the odd spur-of-the-moment picture.

Secondly I’m Mat. I enjoy taking photos of just about anything, from machines to close ups of swans! I’m one of those patient people that don’t mind waiting to set up the perfect shot before taking it. I don’t have my own camera just yet, so for now I borrow Bex’s when I’m allowed! I plan on purchasing my own camera soon, preferably a Pentax K-r.

I (Bex) took this picture today while on the way to our local woods. I sat down on the floor trying to gain a different perspective for another shot when I saw this opportunity. This inquisitive dog lumbered towards me, ears swinging so I took the chance.

We hope you’ll join us tomorrow and futher into the future for another wander shot. See you soon,


Mat & Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment