Saturday, April 28, 2012

The wanderer returns



You may have noticed that for a change, I’ve kept myself rather quiet. For this I make my apologies but I haven’t been feeling in the best of health.

I know that in one of my previous posts I said I would try to break away from macro shots, but I’m beginning to think it can’t be done as every time I go for a walk I end up coming back with even more stunning close ups.

This is the latest addition to my favourite macro shots (and to my falling-while-taking collection). Having spent most of the day tucked up under a blanket, I decided to shed the cobwebs and brave this changeable yet stereotypical April showers weather.

This afternoon I walked down to the local nature reserve, where at the moment there are teasels and bluebells in abundance, to get a breath of fresh air and to see what I could find.

I wasn’t hoping for a lot, but I think this shot was one of my more successful photos, and will definitely be joining my creativity wall. I’m sorry for the late post, but I was deliberating over several of today’s pictures.

I hope you had a lovely day.

Bex
X

No comments:

Post a Comment