Friday, April 6, 2012

Postcard from somewhere....

This morning I opened up my email to find a sort of postcard. Not to me however, but to our dearest readers. It seems that even though Mat's gone on holiday, you aren't just stuck with me- oh no!

Now onto the more interesting bit, our postcard...


As I’m on holiday (more of a busman’s holiday) I thought I should send a photo or two to show you what I get up to. Today is the first day of my holiday, so I thought I would go for a wander to see what the local wildlife is like. I spotted this cute squirrel hiding in a bush. I managed to creep up close enough to the bush to zoom in and focus on the squirrel. The quality wasn’t fantastic so I ran it through Photoshop to boost the contrast and fiddle with some other settings. I think this one’s rather cute, what are you thinking of our little grey friend?

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment