Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Seeing Double



I was looking in a photography magazine I regularly read this evening. A regular feature of the magazine is a section in which they pick the best photos from readers around the world to publish.
In this month’s issue they featured a picture of a herring stood on a small rock in the middle of a lake with the reflection of the bird in the water. It reminded me of this shot I took this weekend at the lake I mentioned previously. Ok, a goose isn’t by any means as glamorous as a herring but I loved how the colours of the goose seemed to compliment it’s surroundings and how the reflection was disturbed by the ripples that the current created.
Perhaps in the future I might capture something a little more sought after, but for now I’m pleased with this.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment