Thursday, April 26, 2012

Country stop




I went for a trip down to Templecombe a couple of days ago, while I was waiting I noticed the building in the local railway station which I loved! I think the art deco feel of the building is fantastic! Even in today’s glass and concrete world it still looks very classy to me! I didn’t have Bex’ D-SLR this time so I had to use my digital compact (which isn’t the best). Because of this, when I got back I had to use Photoshop to adjust the mid-tones quite a lot; the whole photo was very dull and needed some life put back into it. I enjoy using Photoshop, (even if I’m not any good at using it!) but I do think that this photo came out quite well.

I will always believe that rail is the best way to travel, but what do you think road, rail or another transport system? What’s your pick?

Mat

1 comment:

  1. Like you Mat I love architecture and the angle you took on this shot is perfect.

    I notice that you are very often a "square on" photographer but try other angles and like this this shot I am sure that you will be delighted with the result.

    Keep up the good work, this is a delightful Blog Site full of excellent work from both of you.

    ReplyDelete