Thursday, September 6, 2012

Watching Waves




I haven’t been able to go for a walk recently as I have had a lot going on. This is another picture from my visit to the monkey sanctuary. I took this picture on the way back from the sanctuary. On our route, there was a ferry crossing, with a small sandy area either side of the water.

As I was waiting to board, I discovered that an old-fashioned chain ferry covered the crossing. The chains had been rusted after several years use; along with the railings that had been exposed to the sea. It was getting late and the clouds were starting to roll in, which made the entire scene look quite dramatic. I decided to play up to this by under exposing slightly. Amazingly, I didn’t have to do any editing to this picture as I liked it as it was.

I love finding odd photos through boredom. I try to keep an eye out wherever I go, just in case I spot something!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment