Saturday, November 3, 2012

Country View




I didn’t have a chance to go out today unfortunately. So I was looking through some photos that I had taken on one of the trips Bex and I went on. We had gone for a walk along a country lane, the scenery was amazing and the weather was amazing. Bex and I were taking photo after photo because there were so many photo opportunities.

For this photo I put the camera onto a tripod and used an aperture of F22 (the minimum on the lens I was using). This ensured the depth of field was at its maximum. Also I under exposed the on the camera, I did this to increase the contrast between the sky and the clouds. I was using ISO 100 for maximum detail; because of this the shutter speed the camera chose was ¼ of second. This didn’t matter because I was using a tripod.

When editing the photo, I decided to increase the colour temperature; I did this to make the photo look more vibrant with the greens and oranges being increased. Also I cropped the photo because I wasn’t completely happy with the composition. Cropping out some of the foreground has made the composition much more pleasing I think.

Hopefully Bex and I will get a chance for a photography wander soon. Because we’ve both found many good locations for photography which we would both love to share with you.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment