Monday, December 24, 2012

Origami Birds




Sorry to bore you with more photos from the harbour light event but I took quite a few photos that I was very pleased with. For one of the displays they had made some large origami birds and attached them to the sides of the harbour cranes. I liked the display and took quite a few photos from various angles, and I think this one came out the best.

To make the most of the composition I used an aperture of F8. Because of this I had to use ISO 1600 to enable the use of a fast enough shutter speed. I tried to frame the photo so that there was roughly an even number of birds spread across the frame. I did this so the photo didn’t appear cluttered. I had boosted the sharpness in camera so I didn’t need to change this in the editing stage.

I didn’t edit this photo because I was very happy with the overall effect that I had captured. As I had increased the sharpness in camera I didn’t change this. Also the camera had exposed the photo perfectly so I didn’t need to change anything.

It’s Christmas! Or at least it is tomorrow. I hope that you all have a very merry Christmas.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment