Friday, March 22, 2013

Top Field




I was once again looking through some photos that I had taken a while ago on a photography wander. I saw this one and thought it had some good potential so I had a look at it to see what I could do with it.
When taking the photo I had the camera in aperture priority with an aperture of F11 selected. The camera matched this with a shutter speed of 1/160th of a second with ISO 100. I boosted the colour saturation and the contrast in camera to give the photo more punch.

This photo needed quite a lot of editing; the first thing I did was to crop the photo down so that the attention is focussed onto the correct area. I then increased the contrast and the colour saturation further to make the photo look really dynamic!

I like how this photo has come out and I think the editing has made the photo look much better than before. Hopefully Bex and I will get a chance to go for a photo graphy wander at some point during the Easter holiday.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment