Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Standing Tall




Mat and I went to the Focus on Imaging Show on Sunday, and it was AMAZING! It really was photographic heaven, and well worth the two-hour train journey. While at the event, there were a plethora of things to try out, from lenses to lights and soft boxes to cameras.

One of the things I tried were some lights. In order to help attract customers, a mini samba class was run at the stall. Before this started, those with cameras were invited to take photos of the dancer using the lights. I didn’t have a lot of time as there were a few people waiting, but I managed to get this photo, and I absolutely love it!!

As ever, I found that the image from my camera looked a little dull on my computer screen, so increased both the contrast and the saturation to make the image look more vibrant. I also increased sharpness to make the glitter on her eyes and the details of the individual jewels stand out. I absolutely loved visiting Focus, and really wished I could have stayed! Roll on next year!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment