Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Best Cocktail



I’m afraid I haven’t had chance to go for a walk today, but I have another picture that I’d like to share from my party. There definitely isn’t a better use of a cocktail glass than this!

The table decorations were themed around sweets, with lollipops scattered around the table, love hearts on the side plates and cocktail glasses of mixed sweets in the centre. Needless to say these didn’t last long, but I managed to get a picture before they disappeared.

I love how everything on the table is white, while the contents of the glass are colourful; it makes the sweets stand out in the foreground. I really like how you can see the sugar dusted on some of the sweets, and the light on the rim of the glass.

On another celebratory note, the blog is 4 months old today. Happy birthday Daily Wanders!!!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment