Monday, July 2, 2012

Flower Spotting



I haven’t been on any wanders recently, so I had to search my computer for a picture from a previous outing. While searching I stumbled across this photo of a gorgeous red flower.

I took this while going for a short walk when I noticed a group of flowers in someone front garden. I really liked how the flowers where naturally arranged. I boosted the red to make the flower look more vivid. I used the maximum possible aperture to blur the background and create a pleasing effect on the photo, focusing the attention onto the flowers.

When I checked the photo I didn’t think that it needed any adjustments because I had already boosted the reds and had taken the photo with a high contrast setting. I really like this photo, the bright flower really summed up the weather that we were having at the time I took the photo; I hope that the good weather makes a quick return!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment