Monday, July 23, 2012

Harbour-side Seating



I’ve finished my busy weekend; I’m back with plenty of new pictures (and only marginally exhausted!). I took this picture at Bristol’s harbour festival this weekend. It had been a hot day, with temperatures reaching 24 degrees. The festival was incredibly busy which meant it was difficult to find anywhere to sit.

I needed to cross a bridge over the canal as I was leaving. I stopped in the middle to watch the world go by when I spotted this. Every space on the wall of the canal was taken up, stretching right down to a second bridge. It was really strange to see, there were so many people that I couldn’t get the whole length of the wall into my shot; it makes it look like the line doesn’t end.

I love this picture- I think it sums up the festival perfectly. I’ve really enjoyed my weekend; it was nice to finally have some sunshine! I hope it stays like this for a while to come!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment