Sunday, July 8, 2012

Man's Best Friend


Today was the last day of our holiday; I really didn’t want it to end. Tomorrow is back to normal so I shall upload a photo from the holiday to try and keep the memory alive in my imagination as long as possible.

Today’s photo is of my crazy dog! Bex was playing a game of fetch with him in a field. He was waiting for Bex to throw his favourite toy and he was holding his front paw up (which for anybody with a Springer Spaniel will know is they’re stereotypical pose).

Bex had left me with her D-SLR; it already had a telephoto lens on it which is great for taking pictures of my dog (he doesn't stop!). I crouched down so that I could take the photo at his eye level for a better perspective; I also chose a fast shutter speed of 1/800th of a second so I could freeze him as he ran with the water droplets flying off him.

I like this photo; it really catches the spirit of him waiting. I didn’t edit the photo because I didn't want to change how he looked; the photo captured every detail of him correctly.

I’m really going to miss my holiday away with Bex, but never the less it's back to reality. We took a lot of photos while we were away, so expect many more photos in the next few weeks of what we got up to while on holiday! I hope you really enjoy our holiday photos and seeing what we got up to.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment