Thursday, July 5, 2012

Endless Arches



Mat and I went for a walk in the town centre today. We hadn’t been into the centre before so we weren’t sure where to go and it looked like all the buildings were new. We walked down a small lane, as it looked rather interesting. As we walked, I spotted a short cut that lead back to the main shopping precinct.

It was really out of place against the modern buildings (perhaps why it grabbed my attention); I loved how it stood out from everywhere else. I really like the rows of arches. After every few archways there were exits on the left and right to different paths.

I think it creates a really interesting effect, as it looks like an endless length of arches and the exits to the left and right create shadows on the ground from the pillars. I love trying to take arty shots on holiday, because you always notice a lot of different things at once.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment