Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Culturally Curious



After my weekend away from the blog I have a backlog of photos to upload. This is another picture from the harbour festival.

In one of the town squares was a small market selling mostly food. Most food and drinks were unique to each stall, making for an interesting walk (and a very nice lunch!). I find that foods from other cultures are quite colourful, which makes it easy to find good shots.

I walked past a Greek stand selling olives amongst other pickled vegetables. I thought it looked intriguing so tried to take a picture. I decided to take it at a shallower angle to make it more interesting. I also used quite a short aperture so only the front few bowls were in focus.

I took a lot of pictures of the stalls in the market but this is definitely one of my favourites.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment