Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Flower Power



Firstly, I must apologise for not making many posts recently but I’ve been rather busy.

On the first day of our holiday we decided to go exploring so took a bus into the city centre. In one of the main squares there was a small market selling fruit, flowers, food and drink. I took this picture at one of the stands selling flowers. The stand looked incredibly vibrant and the bright blue flowers caught my eye straight away.

I wanted a picture of them as they looked so pretty, but I didn’t want to only have snapshots of my holiday. To combat the typical snapshot, I took the picture at a lower angle so you could see more of the side of the flower. I love how it turned out; it’s so different compared to normal shots of flowers.

I actually really like that you can see the price tag; I think it makes it more interesting and gives an extra element to the picture. I could quite easily get used to this kind of street photography!

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment