Thursday, July 26, 2012

Catching Eyes



I had the opportunity to join Bradley Stoke Radio on another outside broadcast this Tuesday. Once we had set up the first thing we switched on was the bubble machine, which really attracted the attention of passers by. I love it too, even if I’m not a young child!

I used F5.6 on my macro lens to get a shallow depth of field. I like how the first fan is out of focus, and only a small part of the second is in focus. I used a fast shutter speed so that the fans wouldn’t be blurred.

I had to edit the picture as it looked dull. I increased the contrast and saturation to make the picture more vibrant. I also sharpened it to make the part that I focused on more obvious.

I love this picture; it grabbed my attention as well as the smaller children! It was a great day as usual- I really enjoyed myself and can’t wait for the next one.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment