Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Peering through the gaps



Mat and I took a train to the seaside today, as the weather has been nice all week. We spent a whole day there, so both of us are looking rather red!

It was incredibly hot and by midday the energy had been almost completely sapped out of us. We decided to eat lunch, and in true British fashion we had fish and chips on the beach (the only difference being it was sunny!). It seemed that many others had the same idea as us, and the beach was packed! We walked a little further to the other side of the pier where it was quieter. The tide had gone out, and as we were eating lunch I noticed this picture.

I metered off of the background so that the structure of the pier was a silhouette. I think it worked really well, as it acts a bit like windows- drawing attention to the background through the gaps.

I’m absolutely exhausted but had an amazing day! I really do hope the good weather lasts. Evening all!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment