Sunday, April 14, 2013

Branched




I didn’t have a chance to take any photos this weekend unfortunately. That was Bex’s job this weekend! So I used a photo that I had taken last weekend, when we were walking around the centre of town.

For this photo I had the camera in aperture priority and as I was close to the subject I used a relatively large aperture (F8) to ensure that everything I wanted was in focus. I left the camera to choose the shutter speed and the ISO speed, which it chose to be 1/80th of a second and ISO 125. I had the white balance set into auto because I was using RAW format so I could adjust the white balance afterwards if it required changing.

To edit the photo I increased the contrast and the sharpness slightly. I also increased the amount of green while lowering the colour balance. I did this to make the photo look more punchy and give the photo some vibrancy.

Hopefully I’ll get a chance to go for a photography wander at some point this week. But if not I still have lots of photos that I can upload, and Bex took some fantastic photos yesterday which I’m sure she would love to upload for you.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment