Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aspiring




Unfortunately Bex and I didn’t have a chance to go out today, so I was looking through my computer when I came across the photos from the church. I was looking through them when I came across this photo, I really wanted to upload it at the time but I never had a chance so I thought I should upload it as I have a chance.

As the spires are all at the same distance from the camera, the depth of field didn’t need to be very deep; so it didn’t matter which aperture I chose. As this was the case I used an aperture of F5.6, with a shutter of 1/250th. I managed to use ISO 100 so there was no chance of any noise getting into the photo.

I didn’t edit the photo because I love the composition; it was symmetrical with the two spires. The sky behind the spires was also spot on, which just enhances the overall composition.

Bex and I have planned a photography wander for the near future. So expect lots more interesting photos soon.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment