Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hidden




I managed to go out again today, instead of going to the lake I went in the opposite direction, down by the canal. I like it down by the canal, sometime if a boat goes past while I’m out then I stop to chat to them, they’re all very friendly and we can be talking for ages.

Running alongside the canal is a hedge; it is always full of life with plenty of flowers and wildlife hiding inside. This time there wasn’t much wildlife but there were plenty of flowers.  This group caught my eye as I was walking past; I thought the composition was spot on. I used an aperture of F8 to ensure the depth of field was large enough and the sharpness was crisp.

When I uploaded the photo onto my computer I decided against changing anything, because I really like the effect of the photo. With the branch in the foreground and the other trees blurred in the background.

I’m glad that I’m back now; Bex and I are meeting up tomorrow, hopefully if the weather is nice and we get a chance, we may go out for a photography wander. If not, I’ve still got a few photos from today that I could upload.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment