Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Designer Leaf (It’s all about the labels…)



Mat and I went out for another walk today; this time in the afternoon. We took a few photos, and a few that I am especially pleased with. This isn’t one of them, but I fancied a fun upload, instead of a more abstract shot that I might normally upload.

I took this picture as we were on our way home after a short walk. As we were walking along the path, I noticed this rather strange looking leaf. A sticker from an apple had been left behind, perhaps from a school child walking home. It brought a smile to me, just because it was so out of the ordinary!

The picture didn’t stand out as much as I would’ve liked it to, so I tried to edit it in Photoshop. I increased the contrast, whilst decreasing the brightness to create a more striking effect. I also increased the saturation and sharpened the whole image.

I think it’s nice to relax and see the funny side of things instead of being serious all the time.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment