Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Aim for the skies



I managed to get a chance to go out today, in between revision and other homework. I went down the woods for a little photography wander with Bex and her camera. While I had the camera I saw these trees, what I liked about them is how some of them are in shadow while the others are in the daylight This gives the photo some interest, because of the contrast between the left side of the frame and the right side. I edited the image in Photoshop afterwards. I increased the colour temperature and the saturation, while making the shadows darker; this increased the contrast even more.

This is why I love nature; you can go out whatever the weather and take great photos really easily. I randomly looked up and I found this photo. Why don’t you go out and take some photos of nature while the weather's still lovely?

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment