Thursday, May 17, 2012

An odd thing



I have chosen a rather random picture today, and of course; it’s of a rather odd thing to go with my rather strange mood.  Before I confuse you any further, allow me to explain.

It’s my birthday tomorrow, and for the last week I have been annoying all my friends by giving them a daily countdown. This afternoon I went for a walk in the woods, slightly with the intent that I might calm down a bit by the time I got home (no such luck!).

As ever, I was attached to my macro lens. I spotted this fungus on a fallen branch, which wasn’t anything out of the ordinary, but I liked how it seemed to glisten in the sun. I used low-key mode to try and make for a more dramatic shot.

Hopefully I will stop being quite so irritating after tomorrow! Have a good rest of the evening.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment