Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer Street



Today me and Bex went to our local town again for some summer shopping. While walking to one of the shops I thought I could try some street photography, and that's when I saw this shot.

I used the maximum aperture possible to give a shallow depth of field and a really long focal length (around 300mm). I used the long focal length because it 'bunches' everything together and gives a shallow depth of field, it gives the impression that the street is really busy and overcrowded with people (which it was anyway!).

I think that the photo has worked very well, it came out exactly as I wanted it to when I looked through the viewfinder.

Hopefully I'll get out again to do some more street photography; and maybe combine some arty creativity into it as well?

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment