Monday, May 21, 2012

A Stolen Piece of Nature




Once again this is another photo from the weekend; so I apologise for that, but we took so many photos that it will take us some days to upload all of the best ones. I really do like this one; I love how you can see the dandelion clearly in the reflection of the black Perspex. I also love how if you zoom in on the head of the dandelions the seeds are very clear and you can see every little detail of it!

I think I’ll have to upload something other than set-up shots at the weekend. Even though there are many very good shots, I don’t want to bore you all with the same type of shots.

At some point, Bex and I are going to take some long exposure photos of the motorway that runs near to us. What do you think: more of the set-up shots, or some long exposures?

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment