Friday, May 18, 2012

Better late than never!



I must first apologise for my lateness of the post, but as mentioned previously today is my birthday, meaning I’ve been busy all day. The second thing I should apologise for is the fact that I dug out an old picture from my laptop, but I’m not going to.

Today was a milestone birthday for me, and I feel that if there is any time for reflection then that time should come today.

This picture of two dragon flies on a plant was taken at the Eden Project during a holiday to Cornwall. I loved how the water droplets were captured. This was before I became obsessed with cameras, just a shot. I took this picture with a regular compact camera, and I can honestly say that this is the first image I took and was proud of.

This picture really was what sparked my passion for photography, so although I didn’t have time for a new picture, I think it fits in rather well today. Again, apologies for the late post! Now, goodnight!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment