Thursday, May 3, 2012

Flutter by



Bex and I went outside of our normal photography area today. We decided to follow a new path, happening to run along the edge of a forest, when we stumbled across an old shed. It was locked and there were no windows so we had no idea what was inside, but in my opinion what was hiding on the outside was of far greater interest to me and the camera! I spotted this little butterfly by chance, just as we were about to move on, so I took a photo before it had a chance to 'flutter by'! It was quite a quick photo, so it needed some editing in Photoshop. After I cropped it and changed the levels some what I think it came out quite well.

You have to be quick to take photos of nature, if your slow then you'll miss some great opportunities. What do you look for in nature, animals and wildlife, or plants and flowers?

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment