Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tangled



Today, I went to visit a relative who lives quite near to me in a more rural area. We both have a wood within walking distance of our homes.

I brought my camera with me as always, as I thought there might be some interesting pictures, so that I could deviate from always choosing pictures of my own area.

The wood I visited today is a lot smaller than the one in my area, meaning that an awful lot less people go walking in there and it’s left to grow on it’s own terms.

I spent about two hours walking today, and I was on my way back when I spotted this leaf tangled in a spider’s web. From the looks of things the spider was long gone, but I loved how some dust had stuck to the silk.

I took the photo in macro, and used the flash to try and capture the web with more detail. I think this worked really well, as not only the spider’s web, but the leaves also, have been captured with all the finer details.

I love finding new places to go, as I think sometimes going to the same places too often can become monotonous.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment