Sunday, May 27, 2012

Oddities



I joined Mat yesterday for a wander around our town centre, and we ended up at a local indoor market (as previously mentioned in “Pocketful of Sunshine” 9th April). I love our indoor market, I don’t normally buy anything but I love how there are so many different stall holders- it really gives all the stands their own personality.

I took this picture at one of the stands that sells items for small children. I loved how the odd socks were all hung up in a line over the stand. I decided I wanted a shallow depth of field so only the first few socks were in focus so I used a large aperture. I also increased the red tones and increased the contrast on the camera before shooting.

I love getting lost and going on adventures- it makes things more interesting and means I find strange places like this.

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment