Sunday, May 6, 2012

Getting close


I didn’t get a chance to take any industry photos today, so it’s more of the nature close ups again!! Today’s subject is a piece of fungus on a fallen log. I got in really close with the macro setting armed and took the shot.

I used aperture priority and opened it wide open to give the shallowest depth of field possible. I think this effect worked really well, and because of the higher shutter speed and taking the photo at a lower angle the shadows became a lot darker. I think this photo worked very well, although I think it may have been a little too dark.

I will take some more industry shots soon.  But what do you think I should do, now is your time to vote: Industry and man-made, or nature and landscape shots? Perhaps tweet us and tell us your favourite shots? http://www.twitter.com/DailyWanders

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment