Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Road to Nowhere




Today’s photo is from our recent trip into town. It was in the morning and was very quiet; the sun was lovely and bright and there was plenty of light around. Bex and I were walking to the main shopping centre when I saw this little alley. I thought it was rather quaint and worth taking a photo of. I really like how the alley seems to stretch on forever in the photo. Also, the colours came out very well, really showing the detail in the blockwork and on the shop fronts. There is a lot of contrast in the photo, with the bright red on the left and the lush green on the right; and the inside of the alley with the wall on the outside.

I’m thinking of what camera I should buy myself, so I don’t need borrow Bex’s all the time. But I’m stuck between two at the moment: the Pentax K-r and the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G2. Any advice or recommendations would be very helpful.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment