Thursday, May 31, 2012

Getting Patriotic



This weekend will be a time of celebration and patriotism! As we approach her Majesty’s diamond jubilee, everywhere you look there are union flags and it is this season’s most on trend print. The diamond jubilee isn’t the only thing I’m exited for, as tomorrow Daily Wanders will have been active for 2 months!!!

I took this picture during a wander through a local market, and every single stand had union flag printed items on it. I particularly liked this, as the flags fitted into everything else in the market. I used flash in this picture, which I think may have been a mistake. However, later on I lowered the brightness and I think it was salvaged.

I hope you have some good plans for this weekend. I’m going out with Bradley Stoke Radio, and it should be a very good day!!!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment