Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Alright, me love?



Some may say that today’s title lacks inspiration, but I’m taking the “does what it says on the tin” approach!

On Sunday, I took a bus into the town centre. I was having one of those days where I wasn’t quite sure what to do with my time, so I put my camera in my bag and headed to the first place that popped into my head (it’s more fun that way!).

Even though my city is home to someone rather well known, it’s quite rare to see street artists, so it brought a smile to my face seeing this man right in the centre as I got off the bus.

I am firmly on the side of the fence calling this is art, not graffiti, and I really think it makes for a more interesting shot to see the artist, instead of just the picture left behind.

You may notice that Mat’s been rather quiet recently. He’s had quite a busy week, but he will be back soon with plenty of new pictures!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment