Thursday, May 24, 2012

Works like a charm!



I’m back! I would just like to apologise for disappearing from existence for the last week, and to say thank you to Mat for keeping the blog going. I’ve had a lot going on in my life recently, and I also have some set up shots I’d like to show off!

I’m afraid that I am a firm believer in luck and superstition, and have spent most of this week saluting lone magpies! This picture is from the group of set up shots Mat and I took at the weekend. I took a lot of pictures of my jewellery, because I like the effect it has when reflected.

This bracelet is my little piece of good luck, and much to Mat’s annoyance I wear it everyday (jangle, jangle…). As much as I find it amusing to see Mat being driven insane by the racquet, keeping my good luck charm with me keeps me calm.

I always find it interesting to look at charms in shop windows, even though I haven’t ever bought myself one to add. It helps pass the time though!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment