Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Time to celebrate!



Today, Daily Wanders celebrates being one month old with over 1500 page views. Having such a large audience after such a short space of time is something I feel rather proud of, and it seems odd to think that just over a month ago we were discussing how to go about starting our blog.

As mentioned in a previous post, I have been creating my photography wall. Yesterday I got to the fun part of putting everything together. While choosing the pictures for my wall I came across this photograph of a firework. This was taken a few months ago at a national fireworks competition in Plymouth.

In order to get a clear view I had to balance on a wall, which was made harder by a slow shutter speed. This particularly impresses me because it wasn’t taken on my SLR for fear of it getting dropped or stolen, but on a normal Samsung compact camera. I didn't have to edit it in Photoshop at all, so perhaps there is hope yet for compact cameras?

I hope you have enjoyed following us on our adventures this last month as much as we have enjoyed writing about them. I look forward to many months to come.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment