Friday, May 4, 2012

Nature's close ups



Following on from yesterday, I thought today's post should be a nature shot. While on a short walk near my house, I spotted this flower next to the path. I was lucky enough that Bex had let me borrow her DSLR a few days earlier so I took the photo in the macro setting to really focus the attention onto the flower itself. It really enhanced the colours, bringing out the greens and making the reflections brighter. Using the macro lens helped by having wide field of view and causing a deeper depth of field.

I’ve done quite a lot of close up nature shots (I’m starting to sound like Bex now!), but I fancy a change, maybe my next upload will be of some sort of industry or another man-made phenomenon. What do you think, carry on with the nature close ups, or go with something new?

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment