Saturday, May 12, 2012

A chapel from far away



I’m back!!! Sorry I haven’t been around as much this week as I have been previously; I have been incredibly busy with coursework and upcoming exams.

This isn’t a very recent photo (about a month old). This picture is from a holiday in Woolacombe, Devon. There’s a small yet lovely chapel that Bex likes in the area and she decided to show me; I’m glad that she did because it really is beautiful. I borrowed her camera and took quite a few photos, but I think this one came out the best. I changed a few settings in Photoshop as ever, this time I increased the pink tint, I think that this worked really well and looks quite vintage.

I really need to get out and take some more photos, but what of?? I think that I should take some pictures of either macro nature shots, wildlife and animal shots, or industrial and building shots. What to take? You decide.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment