Monday, May 28, 2012

Swaying in the Breeze



This is another photo from when Bex and I went into town at the weekend. It was towards the end of the day when we were on our way back, so all the stalls were closing down and packing up and the wind had picked up a little. On one of the stalls there were some scarves hanging up, the wind was causing them sway so I thought it would make an interesting photo.

I really like how it came out and how you can tell that they were caught in a breeze. I put the photo through Photoshop to increase the contrast and lower the highlights, this really brings out the bright colours and how they contrast with each other.

I said that I would do a more arty photo and here it is, so what do you think? I look forward to our next trip into town, and soon we will hopefully do some long timed exposures.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment