Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back to Blogging



I’m back (again!); Switzerland was great, the weather was gorgeous with beautiful clear blue skies. What do I get when I come home? Freezing weather and rain! The rain stopped me from going out on a photography wander so I had to find a picture from my computer to upload.

This photo is from a wander a few weeks ago. I took it in black and white because I thought it would make an interesting composition. I used a yellow filter to I wanted to block out the background. Also, I used a large aperture to blur the background and again make the flower the centre of attention.

I really liked the effect that the black and white setting with the yellow filter had on the photo. The blurred background it forces your eye onto the flower. Even though the weather hasn’t been amazing I’m glad to be back and blogging again. I’ll try to make up for all the uploads that I’ve missed .

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment