Saturday, June 2, 2012

POP!



I wanted to go into our 3rd month with a bit of a bang... or at least a pop. I joined the Bradley Stoke Radio outside broadcast team today at a yearly community festival that our town holds.

At the moment we are trying to raise funds for a full time FM license. One of our members is great at coming up with strange money making ideas, and this is the latest- a popcorn machine! Having set up the stand, he set up for making the popcorn. I had landed the role of official photographer, but I couldn’t resist doing at least one arty shot.

I loved how the cups were in size order in a row, and how there was something different in each. I decided that a shallow depth of field would suit this picture best, and I think it worked well! I was especially pleased when no editing was needed.

I will try to bring you some different types of shot so as not to bore you while Mat is on holiday (but no promises!). I have a feeling I will enjoy this week…

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment