Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Crystal Clear



I’ve reached the end of a rather busy time where Mat’s been left to do a lot of posts.
I took this picture during our picnic on Sunday but hadn’t had a chance to upload it. The heat was beginning to get a bit too much, so we moved into the shade of a willow tree by the stream. It was shallow and incredibly clear, so the stones could be seen through the ripples. I thought it’d make an interesting picture, so crouched down by the water’s edge so I could take the picture at less of an angle.

I wasn’t sure whether or not I should upload this picture, as to me it looked a bit out of focus (the effect of the water), but after looking for a while, I made my mind up. I like how you can see the ripples in focus on the top left of the picture, while the rest of the picture is slightly blurred, giving an interesting effect.

I must apologise for the late post, but a friend and I went out for some greatly needed retail therapy!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment