Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vintage



I didn’t have chance to go for a wander today, which worked quite well as I’ve been meaning to upload this picture for a while.

I took this picture as a “messing around” shot, and partly to annoy Mat as he still has a film camera! A friend of mine is learning how to develop film, and on the desk was a tub of empty film canisters. Next to the tub were some strips of negatives, with one hanging over into the tub.

I took this while messing around with depth of field and didn’t mean for it to turn into an arty shot- but I actually really like it! I love how you can see the shadow of the scrap of film on the tub, and how only very few canisters are in focus.

Considering it wasn’t meant to have any artistic qualities, I’m quite pleased with it!! I love “happy accident” shots. Sometimes they are the best kind.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment