Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lovely weather we’re having, isn’t it?




We were blessed with a brief spell of sunshine yesterday, but today was back to stereotypical English weather. It’s been one of those days where I haven’t known what to do with myself, so I grabbed my camera and went for a wander.

It had just stopped raining as I was walking down the gravel path in our local nature reserve. There was a lot of grass either side, and I noticed that droplets had settled on some of the larger blades. I took this picture in macro mode but increased the green on the camera before I took it. I love how the detail of the grass can be seen through some of the droplets. I think this turned out really well.

I must apologise for not posting recently, but as Mat said, I have been having trouble with my internet connection. This is where working as part of a team comes into it’s own. Thankyou Mat!!

Bex
X

No comments:

Post a Comment